1. All persons on the field of play must wear foot apparel that covers the whole foot.
2. All persons on the playing field must wear long or short pants that are appropriate.
3. All persons on the playing field must be wearing an appropriate shirt/jacket.
4. No clothing that may be deemed offensive or unsafe.
Each side or “army” has their own color arm tape, which is give out by the general, at the base.
1. Players must show their ID badge (dog tag) and player character cards to get taped.
2. A player may only be taped with the opposing team's arm tape color if they are a Spy, Agent or Saboteur.
3. Generals must have two bands of arm tape on one arm, 1 inch apart.
4. Players with enemy arm tape on who are not Spies, Agent or Saboteur will get negative points.
5. Arm tape is to be on an arm and visible at all times. (exemption: see Spy or Guillie rules )
6. Only arm tape that is provided may be used.
Must be ASTM approved, full face and include the ears .
GOGGLES MUST BE ON YOUR FACE AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PLAYING FIELD!
Markers must be .68 caliber that shoot paintballs using compressed air or CO2.
All markers must be chronographed at 280 feet per second
for day play and 250 FPS for night play or as
determined by event staff. Players must chrono and have their ID tags punched start, pm or am to enter
the playing field.
Paintballs must be Event paint only.
See Air station Employee for rules on Air or CO2 tank condition and hydrostat requirements.
No "dry" firing of markers or shooting with paintballs in public or parking areas.
For details on electronic firing modes see event staff.